Indian Head Massage is based on Ayurvedic Medicine. The aim of Indian Head Massage is to release the stress that has accumulated in the tissues, muscles and joints of the head , face, neck and shoulders.
- Relieves Headaches and tension
- De stresses
- Deeply relaxing
- Promotes a sense of well being
- Help clear sinuses
- Great when used in conjunction with Hopi Ear Candling
- Improves sleep patterns
- Increase joint mobility and flexibility in neck and shoulders
- Improves blood circulation and lymphatic flow
- Aid elimination of accumulated toxins and waste products
- Relaxes connective tissue
Mobile consultations are available to those who are unable to travel to the clinic.
An extra £5.00 charge will apply within 10 miles of the centre.
Payment by cash or cheque only